Saudi Yansab reports stronger financial results for Q4
However, the company’s net income declined to 2.48 billion riyals ($661 million) for the full year of 2014 from a net income of 2.64 billion riyals ($703 million) in 2013. The company attributed the yearly decrease in its net income to higher costs and lower sales prices when compared to the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions