Saudi Yansab’s net profit triples in Q2
The surge was attributed to higher production and sales. In the same period of 2015, the company had experienced maintenance works at its facilities. In addition, Yansab enjoyed a decrease in some feedstock prices, although the average sales price for the majority of its products has weakened.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene prices in Asia extend gains on tighter supply
- Jan ABS deals see cost-driven hikes after 3 months of drops in Europe
- Asian PS markets unfazed by losses in crude oil futures
- Local PP recovers from multi-year lows in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Firming falters in China’s PET market on lower crude, pre-holiday lull
- Firming in HDPE lags behind LLDPE, LDPE on plastic bag ban in SE Asia
- PP markets witness hike attempts for Jan in Europe
- European PE opens post-holiday period on firm note, buyers stay cautious
- PP, PE sellers lift offers to Vietnam despite pre-holiday lull
- Asian PVC markets hit 3-month high, led by Taiwanese major’s Feb pricing