Saudi homo-PP loses further ground in Vietnam: trader
He stated, “We heard that another trader is giving homo-PP offers $30/ton below our recent purchase level. Hence, we are planning to request a prices reduction from our Saudi supplier.”
Meanwhile, another trader reported purchasing a small amount of homo-PP from a Saudi supplier at $1230/ton CIF, cash. “We are expecting to see further decreases. Hence, we did not purchase beyond our needs,” he commented.
In Vietnam, overall import homo-PP prices are currently reported at $1230-1340/ton on a CIF, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months