Saudi major announces April PP, PE offers to Egypt
A converter reported receiving new April PP and PE offers from a Saudi producer. According to the converter, the major raised its offers by $50-100/ton for PP grades while issuing rollovers to up to $50/ton increases for PE grades. HDPE pipe (PE 100) indicated a much larger increase of $100/ton from the previous month.
The converter argued that the new prices may see resistance from buyers amidst the weak sentiment in place, hence they are expecting discounts on deals from the Saudi major.
The Saudi major’s new PP and PE prices are now standing at $1280-1300/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., $1310-1330/ton for film, $1330-1350/ton for PP fibre and HDPE film, $1350-1370/ton for PPBC inj., at $1460-1480/ton for PPRC inj., at $1400-1420/ton for LLDPE film, $1430-1450/ton for LDPE film, at $1360-1380/ton for HDPE b/m, at $1400/ton for HDPE pipe (PE 100), all on CIF Egypt, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins