Saudi major announces April PP, PE prices to China
The distributor commented, “The Saudi major is looking for other regions such as Southeast Asia to export their material as prices are not competitive in China and demand remains weak, especially for HDPE. The producer’s LLDPE supplies are tight while they continue to face supply issues for propylene.”
The Saudi major’s new PE offers are currently reported at $1270-1280/ton for LDPE film, at $1160-1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1160/ton for HDPE film, all on CIF China, cash basis. As for homo-PP raffia, the producer’s April offers stand at $1080-1100/ton with the same terms.
The overall dutiable import ranges have been reported so far this week at $1220-1280/ton for LDPE film, at $1130-1210$/ton for LLDPE c4 film, at $1118-1170/ton for HDPE film and at $1015-1100/ton for homo-PP raffia, all on CIF China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally