Saudi major announces Aug PP, PE offers to Morocco
The producer’s latest offers stand at €1020/ton for PP inj. and raffia, €960/ton for LDPE film, and €855/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days basis.
A source from the producer said that demand has remained tied to the immediate needs as players are not confident about the upcoming trend and added that the end-product sales are still disappointing.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China