Saudi major announces Dec PE, PP offers to local market
According to a trader, the Saudi major’s new December PP and PE prices remained unchanged at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
A plastic end manufacturer reported that the market state is not steady given the political unrest while demand is below the average and they are not expecting any major changes given the year-end period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019