Saudi major announces Dec PE, PP offers to local market
According to a trader, the Saudi major’s new December PP and PE prices remained unchanged at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
A plastic end manufacturer reported that the market state is not steady given the political unrest while demand is below the average and they are not expecting any major changes given the year-end period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene
- Vietnam PP prices propelled by bullish China market, improved demand outlook
- Asian PVC markets shaken by fresh round of sharp hikes; prices reach new highs
- Higher costs, rising demand carry import LDPE prices to a 5-month high in China
- SE Asian PP lifted by supportive supply-demand fundamentals
- European PVC loses premium over global markets; Oct calls for hikes