Saudi major announces Dec PE, PP offers to local market
According to a trader, the Saudi major’s new December PP and PE prices remained unchanged at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
A plastic end manufacturer reported that the market state is not steady given the political unrest while demand is below the average and they are not expecting any major changes given the year-end period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion