Saudi major announces Dec PE, PP offers to local market
According to a trader, the Saudi major’s new December PP and PE prices remained unchanged at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
A plastic end manufacturer reported that the market state is not steady given the political unrest while demand is below the average and they are not expecting any major changes given the year-end period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe