Saudi major announces Jan PE, PP offers to China
According to the agent, the producer lowered its prices by $50/ton for HDPE film, $40/ton for LDPE film, $20/ton for LLDPE film and $20-30/ton for homo-PP when compared to its December levels.
The Saudi major’s January prices currently stand at $1190/ton for LDPE film, at $1160-1170/ton for LLDPE film, at $1280/ton for HDPE film and at $1180/ton for homo-PP raffia, all on CIF China, cash basis.
The agent commented, “Buyers mostly found our new offer levels to be acceptable and we have almost sold out our January PE allocation. We believe that demand will be okay in January in the midst of higher monomer and crude oil prices. The Saudi major has no supply issues for the moment.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?