Saudi major announces July PE prices to China
The distributor commented, “The producer prefers to look for other regions such as Southeast Asia to export their material as demand is weak in China and prices are not competitive. LLDPE prices rose more significantly compared to other prices. Besides, the producer has limited supply due to Ramadan, although there are not many done deals so far”.
For PE, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1180/ton for LDPE film, at $1170/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1140-1150/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF China, cash basis.
The overall dutiable import range has been reported so far this week at $1160-1210/ton for LDPE film, at $1080-1180$/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1120-1180/ton for HDPE film, all on CIF China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe