Saudi major announces July PP, PE offers to N. Africa
In Algeria, a trader received new offers from the Saudi major with $20-30/ton increases from June at $1380/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1420/ton for homo PP film, and $1550/ton for PPRC inj. , all on CIF Algeria, 90 days basis.
As for Morocco, Saudi major announced its July offers at €1150/ton for PP raffia and inj., €950/ton for LLDPE c4 film, and €1050/ton for LDPE film, all on CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days basis.
"Supply and demand dynamics are balanced while players are only meeting their immediate needs as they don’t feel confident about the upcoming trend”, a source noted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China