Saudi major announces July PP, PE prices to Jordan
The converter receiving the new levels from the producer commented, “Demand is still sluggish in the market with the effect of the upcoming Eid holidays. We think that the producer may give additional decreases on their deals in order to boost their sales.”
According to the converter, Saudi major’s offers stand at $1030/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1200/ton for LDPE film, LLDPE c4 film and HDPE film, all on a CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally