Saudi major announces May PP, PE offers to Egypt
The producer’s initial PPH offers were at $910-930/ton for PPH raffia and inj., $930-950/ton for PPH film and fibre, $990-1010/ton for PPRC inj. and $950-970/ton for PPBC inj., CIF Egypt, 90 days. The producer’s PE offers were at $940-960/ton for LDPE film and $820-840/ton for LLDPE C4 film, HDPE film and b/m, with the same terms.
“Demand is not strong enough amid Ramadan lull. We believe that the producer will show willingness to adjust its offers down later in the month,” a trader commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe