Saudi major announces May PP, PE offers to Kenya
Accordingly, the Saudi major’s latest offers were at $1080/ton for LLDPE film, $1140/ton for HDPE b/m, $1150/ton for LDPE film, $1170/ton for HDPE film, and $1240/ton PP raffia and inj., all on CFR Mombasa, Kenya, 90 days basis.
The source added that demand is moderate and that buyers are purchasing on a needs basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high