Saudi major announces Nov PP, PE prices to Egypt
A source reported receiving November offers from the Saudi major at $1180-1200/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1230/ton for PP film and fibre; $1200-1220/ton for HDPE film, $1230/ton for HDPE b/m, $1250/ton for HDPE inj. and LLDPE c4 film and at $1280/ton for LDPE, all on CIF, Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “The Saudi major is firm on its November offers and they will not give away large discounts this month, as it was the case in September and October, as regional producers claim to have limited supplies. On the other hand, demand is slow. We prefer to wait for other suppliers’ new levels. We are not in a hurry to buy as we have some stocks.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September