Saudi major announces Nov PP, PE prices to Egypt
A source reported receiving November offers from the Saudi major at $1180-1200/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1230/ton for PP film and fibre; $1200-1220/ton for HDPE film, $1230/ton for HDPE b/m, $1250/ton for HDPE inj. and LLDPE c4 film and at $1280/ton for LDPE, all on CIF, Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “The Saudi major is firm on its November offers and they will not give away large discounts this month, as it was the case in September and October, as regional producers claim to have limited supplies. On the other hand, demand is slow. We prefer to wait for other suppliers’ new levels. We are not in a hurry to buy as we have some stocks.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low