Saudi major announces Nov PP, PE prices to Egypt
A source reported receiving November offers from the Saudi major at $1180-1200/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1230/ton for PP film and fibre; $1200-1220/ton for HDPE film, $1230/ton for HDPE b/m, $1250/ton for HDPE inj. and LLDPE c4 film and at $1280/ton for LDPE, all on CIF, Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “The Saudi major is firm on its November offers and they will not give away large discounts this month, as it was the case in September and October, as regional producers claim to have limited supplies. On the other hand, demand is slow. We prefer to wait for other suppliers’ new levels. We are not in a hurry to buy as we have some stocks.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September