Saudi major announces November PE prices to China
According to him, the producer applied a significant increase of $100/ton on its new HDPE prices while lifting LDPE and LLDPE film offers by $10/ton and $20/ton, respectively, from October.
The Saudi major’s November prices currently stand at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1200/ton for LLDPE and at $1280/ton for HDPE film, all on CIF China, cash basis.
The agent commented, “The producer’s HDPE tightness has eased recently and their LDPE and LLDE supplies are comfortable. We believe that HDPE supplies from Iran and the Middle East will increase gradually next month. Therefore, we have concerns about the producer’s new HDPE film offer, which might be too high if we consider the season. We are planning to focus more on LDPE, LLDPE and PP in November.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe