Saudi major announces November PE prices to China
According to him, the producer applied a significant increase of $100/ton on its new HDPE prices while lifting LDPE and LLDPE film offers by $10/ton and $20/ton, respectively, from October.
The Saudi major’s November prices currently stand at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1200/ton for LLDPE and at $1280/ton for HDPE film, all on CIF China, cash basis.
The agent commented, “The producer’s HDPE tightness has eased recently and their LDPE and LLDE supplies are comfortable. We believe that HDPE supplies from Iran and the Middle East will increase gradually next month. Therefore, we have concerns about the producer’s new HDPE film offer, which might be too high if we consider the season. We are planning to focus more on LDPE, LLDPE and PP in November.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic