Saudi major announces initial Dec PP, PE offers to Egypt
The Saudi major’s December offers remained stable at $1290/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1320/ton for PP fibre and film, $1330/ton for PPBC inj., $1390/ton for PPRC inj. and $1450/ton for PPRC type 3; $1270/ton for HDPE film, $1320/ton for HDPE b/m, $1360/ton for HDPE inj., $1150/ton for LLDPE c4 film and $1190-1200/ton for LDPE film, all on CIF, Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Meanwhile, the source stated that the Saudi producer’s latest pricing were negotiable and may be subject to some discounts.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May