Saudi major concludes Dec deals with decreases in Jordan
Accordingly, deals were done with additional decreases of $30/ton for most grades, bringing the latest levels to $1030/ton for LLDPE c4 and HDPE film, $1040/ton for LDPE film and $1250/ton for PP film, all on CIP Amman, 90 days basis.
Meanwhile, the buyer also reported receiving new offers from a different Saudi producer at $980/ton for LDPE c4 film and $1000/ton for LDPE film, with the same terms.
"Demand is stagnant given the year-end lull and sellers are willing to negotiate on their offers in order to attract buying interest. We are not certain about whether or not there will be a rebound over the short-term," the source stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon