Saudi major cuts Nov PE offers further to Jordan
The Saudi major’s cumulative November decreases reached $40/ton for LLDPE, $30/ton for HDPE and $50/ton for LDPE film.
The source commented, “Suppliers are more willing to negotiate due to the hindered market activities. Decrease amounts are variable depending on purchasing amounts, though. Demand for our end products is slow and we lowered our operating rates accordingly. Demand is expected to remain slow until the end of the year and we expect prices to follow a steady path in December. However, we are concerned about availability.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops