Saudi major cuts Nov PE offers further to Jordan
The Saudi major’s cumulative November decreases reached $40/ton for LLDPE, $30/ton for HDPE and $50/ton for LDPE film.
The source commented, “Suppliers are more willing to negotiate due to the hindered market activities. Decrease amounts are variable depending on purchasing amounts, though. Demand for our end products is slow and we lowered our operating rates accordingly. Demand is expected to remain slow until the end of the year and we expect prices to follow a steady path in December. However, we are concerned about availability.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September