Saudi major gives further discounts on June PP, PE deals in Egypt
According to the buyer, the new June deals they concluded with the producer indicate further discounts of around $40-70/ton from their initial June levels. The buyer purchased homo-PP raffia and injection at $1050-1080/ton CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis and LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE film at $1210-1240/ton with the same terms.
The converter commented, “We secured our urgent needs from the major producer as we were able to obtain further discounts. In the local market, demand remains weak and trading activities are quite slow given the month of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand