Saudi major gives further discounts on June PP, PE deals in Egypt
According to the buyer, the new June deals they concluded with the producer indicate further discounts of around $40-70/ton from their initial June levels. The buyer purchased homo-PP raffia and injection at $1050-1080/ton CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis and LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE film at $1210-1240/ton with the same terms.
The converter commented, “We secured our urgent needs from the major producer as we were able to obtain further discounts. In the local market, demand remains weak and trading activities are quite slow given the month of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov