Saudi major gives further discounts on June PP, PE deals in Egypt
According to the buyer, the new June deals they concluded with the producer indicate further discounts of around $40-70/ton from their initial June levels. The buyer purchased homo-PP raffia and injection at $1050-1080/ton CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis and LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE film at $1210-1240/ton with the same terms.
The converter commented, “We secured our urgent needs from the major producer as we were able to obtain further discounts. In the local market, demand remains weak and trading activities are quite slow given the month of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops