Saudi major gives further discounts on June PP, PE deals in Egypt
According to the buyer, the new June deals they concluded with the producer indicate further discounts of around $40-70/ton from their initial June levels. The buyer purchased homo-PP raffia and injection at $1050-1080/ton CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis and LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE film at $1210-1240/ton with the same terms.
The converter commented, “We secured our urgent needs from the major producer as we were able to obtain further discounts. In the local market, demand remains weak and trading activities are quite slow given the month of Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?