Saudi major issues August PP, PE prices to Egypt
The converter reported that the producer issued rollovers both for PP and PE, with their new August prices currently standing at $1210/ton for HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE film, at $1240/ton for HDPE blow moulding, at $1260/ton for HDPE injection, at $1300-1340/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1050/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1080/ton for homo-PP film and fibre, at $1220/ton for PPBC injection, at $1310/ton for PPRC injection and at $1390/ton for PPRC pipe Type 3, all on a CIF Alexandria, Egypt, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The buyer commented, “The major producer’s August prices came in line with our initial expectations. The import market is still quiet due to ongoing parity problems.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades