Saudi major issues August PP, PE prices to Egypt
The converter reported that the producer issued rollovers both for PP and PE, with their new August prices currently standing at $1210/ton for HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE film, at $1240/ton for HDPE blow moulding, at $1260/ton for HDPE injection, at $1300-1340/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1050/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1080/ton for homo-PP film and fibre, at $1220/ton for PPBC injection, at $1310/ton for PPRC injection and at $1390/ton for PPRC pipe Type 3, all on a CIF Alexandria, Egypt, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The buyer commented, “The major producer’s August prices came in line with our initial expectations. The import market is still quiet due to ongoing parity problems.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?