Saudi major issues August PP, PE prices to Egypt
The converter reported that the producer issued rollovers both for PP and PE, with their new August prices currently standing at $1210/ton for HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE film, at $1240/ton for HDPE blow moulding, at $1260/ton for HDPE injection, at $1300-1340/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), at $1050/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1080/ton for homo-PP film and fibre, at $1220/ton for PPBC injection, at $1310/ton for PPRC injection and at $1390/ton for PPRC pipe Type 3, all on a CIF Alexandria, Egypt, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The buyer commented, “The major producer’s August prices came in line with our initial expectations. The import market is still quiet due to ongoing parity problems.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov