Saudi major issues December PE prices to South Africa
The Saudi major’s new PE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1230/ton for HDPE film, all on CFR Durban, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “Supplies are not ample as Sasol is having some production issues. However, we believe that this is counterbalanced by slow trading. The upcoming holiday season is also expected to create contraction in market activities.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally