Saudi major issues December PE prices to South Africa
The Saudi major’s new PE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1230/ton for HDPE film, all on CFR Durban, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “Supplies are not ample as Sasol is having some production issues. However, we believe that this is counterbalanced by slow trading. The upcoming holiday season is also expected to create contraction in market activities.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June