Saudi major issues December PE prices to South Africa
The Saudi major’s new PE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1230/ton for HDPE film, all on CFR Durban, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “Supplies are not ample as Sasol is having some production issues. However, we believe that this is counterbalanced by slow trading. The upcoming holiday season is also expected to create contraction in market activities.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months