Saudi major issues December PE prices to South Africa
The Saudi major’s new PE prices currently stand at $1270/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1230/ton for HDPE film, all on CFR Durban, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The source commented, “Supplies are not ample as Sasol is having some production issues. However, we believe that this is counterbalanced by slow trading. The upcoming holiday season is also expected to create contraction in market activities.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops