Saudi major issues June PP, PE prices to Lebanon
According to him, the producer’s new offers stand at $1130/ton for homo-PP film and at $1230-1240/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyer commented, “The producer elected to roll over their new prices for June after issuing increases in May. Supplies are sufficient this month, but demand is quite slow as buyers are cautious about making fresh purchases due to limited activities during Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook