Saudi major issues June PP, PE prices to Lebanon
According to him, the producer’s new offers stand at $1130/ton for homo-PP film and at $1230-1240/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyer commented, “The producer elected to roll over their new prices for June after issuing increases in May. Supplies are sufficient this month, but demand is quite slow as buyers are cautious about making fresh purchases due to limited activities during Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC market looks for direction after a lackluster month
- Jan hikes pull European PE out of the trough, further hikes likely for Feb
- US and European PVC trade on par amid reduced export volumes in Turkey
- Will PP, PE and PVC extend gains into post-holiday period in Asia?
- Reduced supply sends Indonesia’s PE market to multi-month highs
- Spot ethylene prices in Asia extend gains on tighter supply
- Jan ABS deals see cost-driven hikes after 3 months of drops in Europe
- Asian PS markets unfazed by losses in crude oil futures
- Local PP recovers from multi-year lows in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Firming falters in China’s PET market on lower crude, pre-holiday lull