Saudi major issues June PP, PE prices to Lebanon
According to him, the producer’s new offers stand at $1130/ton for homo-PP film and at $1230-1240/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyer commented, “The producer elected to roll over their new prices for June after issuing increases in May. Supplies are sufficient this month, but demand is quite slow as buyers are cautious about making fresh purchases due to limited activities during Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports
- Turkey’s PE, PP markets close November on weak footing, eyes on Plast Eurasia
- Jan expectations take shape amid opposing factors in Asian PVC markets
- Initial Dec PE, PP offers add to bearishness in China, SEA