Saudi major issues June PP, PE prices to Lebanon
According to him, the producer’s new offers stand at $1130/ton for homo-PP film and at $1230-1240/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The buyer commented, “The producer elected to roll over their new prices for June after issuing increases in May. Supplies are sufficient this month, but demand is quite slow as buyers are cautious about making fresh purchases due to limited activities during Ramadan.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike