Saudi major issues May PP, PE offers to Egypt
The Saudi major’s new PP and PE prices are reported unchanged at $1280-1300/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., $1310-1330/ton for film, $1330-1350/ton for PP fibre and HDPE film, $1350-1370/ton for PPBC inj., at $1460-1480/ton for PPRC inj., at $1400-1420/ton for LLDPE film, $1430-1450/ton for LDPE film, at $1360-1380/ton for HDPE b/m, at $1400/ton for HDPE pipe (PE 100), all on CIF Egypt, 90 days deferred payment basis.
A trader receiving new May PP and PE offers from the Saudi producer said that they are expecting discounts on deals given poor market conditions.
A manufacturer also commented, “Prices are too high and lower deals are anticipated as demand is still below average although it has started to improve recently.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May