Saudi major issues May PP, PE offers to Egypt
The Saudi major’s new PP and PE prices are reported unchanged at $1280-1300/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., $1310-1330/ton for film, $1330-1350/ton for PP fibre and HDPE film, $1350-1370/ton for PPBC inj., at $1460-1480/ton for PPRC inj., at $1400-1420/ton for LLDPE film, $1430-1450/ton for LDPE film, at $1360-1380/ton for HDPE b/m, at $1400/ton for HDPE pipe (PE 100), all on CIF Egypt, 90 days deferred payment basis.
A trader receiving new May PP and PE offers from the Saudi producer said that they are expecting discounts on deals given poor market conditions.
A manufacturer also commented, “Prices are too high and lower deals are anticipated as demand is still below average although it has started to improve recently.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook