Saudi major issues October PP, PE offers to the local market
The producer’s new offers indicate rollovers for PP and PE, except for HDPE grades which witnessed a decrease of SAR113/ton ($30/ton) when compared to the September levels.
According to the trader’s report, the Saudi major’s new October PP and PE prices are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4238/ton ($1130/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for LLDPE film, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
The source commented that the major is expected to reveal its new prices to Egypt with rollovers to slight decreases from September.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe