Saudi major issues lower PP, PE offers for June to Nigeria
Accordingly, the major’s new offers are standing at $1330/ton for LDPE film, at $1180-1190/ton for LLLDPE film, at $1200/ton for HDPE film, at $1130/ton for homo PP raffia and inj. and at $1170/ton for PPBC inj., all on CFR Lagos, cash.
“ELEME is delivering sufficient allocations to the market. However, demand remains slow amidst Ramadan while the fluctuating NGN against the US dollar is resulting in a panic mood among players. Buyers are meeting their needs on a weekly basis and are hesitant to make purchases beyond their needs as they are not feeling confident about the upcoming trend,” commented the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins