Saudi major issues lower PP, PE offers for June to Nigeria
Accordingly, the major’s new offers are standing at $1330/ton for LDPE film, at $1180-1190/ton for LLLDPE film, at $1200/ton for HDPE film, at $1130/ton for homo PP raffia and inj. and at $1170/ton for PPBC inj., all on CFR Lagos, cash.
“ELEME is delivering sufficient allocations to the market. However, demand remains slow amidst Ramadan while the fluctuating NGN against the US dollar is resulting in a panic mood among players. Buyers are meeting their needs on a weekly basis and are hesitant to make purchases beyond their needs as they are not feeling confident about the upcoming trend,” commented the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce