Saudi major lifts May PP, PE prices to Vietnam: trader
He commented, “We are not sure if we should replenish at our supplier’s new, higher levels as it is quite difficult to raise our local prices due to stagnant demand. Hence, we may wait until June before deciding on our next move.”
In Vietnam, overall import PE prices currently stand at $1440-1450/ton for LDPE film, at $1420-1450/ton for LLDPE film and at $1420-1460/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. For PP raffia and injection, prices are at $1360-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops