Saudi major lifts May PP, PE prices to Vietnam: trader
He commented, “We are not sure if we should replenish at our supplier’s new, higher levels as it is quite difficult to raise our local prices due to stagnant demand. Hence, we may wait until June before deciding on our next move.”
In Vietnam, overall import PE prices currently stand at $1440-1450/ton for LDPE film, at $1420-1450/ton for LLDPE film and at $1420-1460/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF, cash equivalent basis. For PP raffia and injection, prices are at $1360-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East