Saudi major lifts up May polymer prices in the local market
The producer’s new PP prices are up by SAR262-263/ton ($70/ton), their PVC prices are SAR113/ton ($30/ton) higher, their PE prices are up by SAR75-113/ton ($20-30/ton) and their PET prices are SAR75/ton ($20/ton) firmer when compared to their April levels.
The producer’s prices for PP raffia and injection stand at SAR3825/ton ($1020/ton), PP film and fibre at SAR3938/ton ($1050/ton), PPRC injection at SAR4500/ton ($1200/ton), PPRC (Type 3) pipe at SAR4838/ton ($1290/ton), HDPE film at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton), HDPE blow moulding at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton), HDPE injection at SAR4538/ton ($1210/ton), LDPE film at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton), LLDPE film at SAR4313/ton ($1150/ton), PVC k67-68 at SAR3488/ton ($930/ton), GPPS at SAR5250/ton ($1400/ton), HIPS at SAR5550/ton ($1480/ton) and PET bottle at SAR3784/ton ($1009/ton) on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand