Saudi major plans to announce higher PE, PP prices to China
“The producer will issue their new offers with increases of at least $10-20/ton. We attribute their hike intention to the fact that they received better demand from Chinese buyers in January,” commented the agent.
The producer could not be reached at the time of press for confirmation.
According to their agent, the producer’s latest January prices stand at $1350-1370/ton for LDPE film, $1170-1180/ton for LLDPE film and $1160/ton for HDPE film, at $1100/ton for homo-PP raffia and at $1150/ton for PPBC injection, all on a CIF China, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures