Saudi major reveals April PP, PE prices to the local market
The distributor was offered LDPE film at SAR4350-4425/ton ($1160-1180/ton), LLDPE injection at SAR4410/ton ($1176/ton), HDPE film at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton), HDPE b/m at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton), HDPE injection at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton), PP injection and raffia at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton), GPPS injection at SAR5074/ton ($1353/ton), HIPS at SAR5382/ton ($1435/ton) and PET at SAR4900/ton ($1306/ton) on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures