Saudi major reveals August PE, PP and PS prices to local market
According to the trader, the Saudi major’s PE and PP offers stand at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for LLDPE film, at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP-homo raffia and injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PS offers are reportedly at SAR4875/ton ($1300/ton) for GPPS injection and at SAR5175/ton ($1380/ton) for HIPS injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high