Saudi major reveals August PE, PP and PS prices to local market
According to the trader, the Saudi major’s PE and PP offers stand at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for LLDPE film, at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP-homo raffia and injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PS offers are reportedly at SAR4875/ton ($1300/ton) for GPPS injection and at SAR5175/ton ($1380/ton) for HIPS injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows