Saudi major reveals December PP, PE offers to Tunisia
The Saudi major’s PP offers were steady to €20/ton softer while the producer’s PE offers indicated decreases ranging from €20/ton to €60/ton. The recent levels were reported at €1100/ton for PP inj. and raffia, €1010/ton for LLDPE c4 film, €1030/ton for LDPE film, €1100/ton for HDPE inj., and €1080-1100/ton for HDPE film on CIF Tunisia, 90 days deferred payment basis.
"PP prices are still considered high and we expect sellers to accept lower bids, considering the weak state of demand in line with the sluggish end business," commented a source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon