Saudi major reveals Nov PP, PE offers to local market
According to sellers’ reports, the producer issued rollovers for homo PP grades and PPBC inj. while applying slight decreases of SAR38/ton ($10/ton) for LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE grades.
The major’s PE offers are standing at SAR4387/ton ($1170/ton) for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film, at SAR4762/ton ($1270/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4650/ton ($1240/ton) for LLDPE c4 inj., at SAR4500/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE b/m and at SAR4462/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE inj. while the producer’s PP offers remained at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for PP raffia and inj. and at SAR4950/ton ($1320/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
“Demand is stagnant whereas supplies are adequate. We are waiting for the rest of the local suppliers to reveal their November offers,” reported distributors in the region.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear