Saudi major reveals Nov PP, PE prices to Egypt
“The producer rolled over their prices for five months in a row. The new announcement came in line with expectations as players think that the market is not ready to absorb any increases given the muted market activities amidst the increasing dollar parity and the problematic opening of LCs,” commented the source.
The converter reported that the Saudi major offers HDPE film, LLDPE film and LDPE film at $1210/ton, HDPE blow moulding at $1240/ton, HDPE injection at $1260/ton, homo-PP raffia and injection at $1050/ton, homo-PP film and fibre at $1080/ton, PPBC injection at $1210/ton, PPRC injection at $1310/ton, PPRC pipe (Type 3) at $1390/ton, all on CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The producer’s new HDPE pipe (PE 100) offers, meanwhile, stand at $1290/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe