Saudi major reveals Nov PP, PE prices to Egypt
“The producer rolled over their prices for five months in a row. The new announcement came in line with expectations as players think that the market is not ready to absorb any increases given the muted market activities amidst the increasing dollar parity and the problematic opening of LCs,” commented the source.
The converter reported that the Saudi major offers HDPE film, LLDPE film and LDPE film at $1210/ton, HDPE blow moulding at $1240/ton, HDPE injection at $1260/ton, homo-PP raffia and injection at $1050/ton, homo-PP film and fibre at $1080/ton, PPBC injection at $1210/ton, PPRC injection at $1310/ton, PPRC pipe (Type 3) at $1390/ton, all on CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The producer’s new HDPE pipe (PE 100) offers, meanwhile, stand at $1290/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe