Saudi major reveals Sept polymer prices to the local market
New prices indicate rollovers for PP, PE and PVC while posting decreases of SAR112-146/ton ($30-39/ton) for PS and PET when compared to August levels.
According to the trader’s report, the Saudi major’s new September PP, PE and PVC prices stand at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4875/ton ($1300/ton) for PPRC pipe (Type 3), at SAR4425/ton($1180/ton) for PPRC injection, at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for LLDPE film, at SAR4538/ton ($1210/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR3375/ton ($890/ton) for PVC k67-68, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PS and PET offers are reportedly at SAR4763/ton ($1270/ton) for GPPS injection and at SAR5063/ton ($1350/ton) for HIPS injection and at SAR3364/ton ($897/ton) for PET bottle with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high