Saudi major reveals Sept polymer prices to the local market
New prices indicate rollovers for PP, PE and PVC while posting decreases of SAR112-146/ton ($30-39/ton) for PS and PET when compared to August levels.
According to the trader’s report, the Saudi major’s new September PP, PE and PVC prices stand at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at SAR3863/ton ($1030/ton) for homo-PP film and fibre, at SAR4875/ton ($1300/ton) for PPRC pipe (Type 3), at SAR4425/ton($1180/ton) for PPRC injection, at SAR4350/ton ($1160/ton) for HDPE film, at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at SAR4425/ton($1180/ton) for LDPE film, at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for LLDPE film, at SAR4538/ton ($1210/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR3375/ton ($890/ton) for PVC k67-68, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s PS and PET offers are reportedly at SAR4763/ton ($1270/ton) for GPPS injection and at SAR5063/ton ($1350/ton) for HIPS injection and at SAR3364/ton ($897/ton) for PET bottle with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019