Saudi major revises down initial Dec PP, PE offers to Egypt
The Saudi major decreased its PE offers by $50/ton while cutting its December offers for most PP grades by $40-50/ton from its initial levels. The producer’s PPRC inj. offers, meanwhile, witnessed larger decreases of $100/ton.
Accordingly, the latest offers from the supplier stand at $1240/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1280/ton for PP fibre and film, $1280/ton for PPBC inj., $1340/ton for PPRC inj. and $1350/ton for PPRC type 3, all on CIF, Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis. Prices are at $1220/ton for HDPE film, $1280/ton for HDPE b/m, $1300/ton for HDPE inj., $1100/ton for LLDPE c4 film and $1140-1150/ton for LDPE film, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s PP and PE markets extend losses into June, liquidity issues persist
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply