Saudi major’s Nov PP, PE offers revealed in Tunisia
A buyer received new LDPE and HDPE film offers with €20/ton decreases respectively at €1170/ton and €1050/ton, and LLDPE film offers with €30/ton decreases at €1040/ton. PP raffia and injection offers were €10/ton lower at €1040/ton while PPBC inj. offers remained at €1130/ton, CFR Tunis, 90 days. Larger decreases were applied on HDPE injection and pipe as they were down by €60/ton for HDPE injection to €1060/ton and €40/ton for HDPE pipe 100 natural to €1180/ton with the same terms.
A distributor, meanwhile, received offers from the major with rollovers at €1180/ton for LDPE film, €1070-1080/ton for LLDPE film, €1050/ton for PP raffia and inj. and at €1050-1060/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds