Saudi major’s Nov PP, PE offers revealed in Tunisia
A buyer received new LDPE and HDPE film offers with €20/ton decreases respectively at €1170/ton and €1050/ton, and LLDPE film offers with €30/ton decreases at €1040/ton. PP raffia and injection offers were €10/ton lower at €1040/ton while PPBC inj. offers remained at €1130/ton, CFR Tunis, 90 days. Larger decreases were applied on HDPE injection and pipe as they were down by €60/ton for HDPE injection to €1060/ton and €40/ton for HDPE pipe 100 natural to €1180/ton with the same terms.
A distributor, meanwhile, received offers from the major with rollovers at €1180/ton for LDPE film, €1070-1080/ton for LLDPE film, €1050/ton for PP raffia and inj. and at €1050-1060/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets