Saudi major’s Nov PP, PE offers revealed in Tunisia
A buyer received new LDPE and HDPE film offers with €20/ton decreases respectively at €1170/ton and €1050/ton, and LLDPE film offers with €30/ton decreases at €1040/ton. PP raffia and injection offers were €10/ton lower at €1040/ton while PPBC inj. offers remained at €1130/ton, CFR Tunis, 90 days. Larger decreases were applied on HDPE injection and pipe as they were down by €60/ton for HDPE injection to €1060/ton and €40/ton for HDPE pipe 100 natural to €1180/ton with the same terms.
A distributor, meanwhile, received offers from the major with rollovers at €1180/ton for LDPE film, €1070-1080/ton for LLDPE film, €1050/ton for PP raffia and inj. and at €1050-1060/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe