Saudi major’s Nov PP, PE offers revealed in Tunisia
A buyer received new LDPE and HDPE film offers with €20/ton decreases respectively at €1170/ton and €1050/ton, and LLDPE film offers with €30/ton decreases at €1040/ton. PP raffia and injection offers were €10/ton lower at €1040/ton while PPBC inj. offers remained at €1130/ton, CFR Tunis, 90 days. Larger decreases were applied on HDPE injection and pipe as they were down by €60/ton for HDPE injection to €1060/ton and €40/ton for HDPE pipe 100 natural to €1180/ton with the same terms.
A distributor, meanwhile, received offers from the major with rollovers at €1180/ton for LDPE film, €1070-1080/ton for LLDPE film, €1050/ton for PP raffia and inj. and at €1050-1060/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint