Saudi major’s Nov PP, PE offers revealed in Tunisia
A buyer received new LDPE and HDPE film offers with €20/ton decreases respectively at €1170/ton and €1050/ton, and LLDPE film offers with €30/ton decreases at €1040/ton. PP raffia and injection offers were €10/ton lower at €1040/ton while PPBC inj. offers remained at €1130/ton, CFR Tunis, 90 days. Larger decreases were applied on HDPE injection and pipe as they were down by €60/ton for HDPE injection to €1060/ton and €40/ton for HDPE pipe 100 natural to €1180/ton with the same terms.
A distributor, meanwhile, received offers from the major with rollovers at €1180/ton for LDPE film, €1070-1080/ton for LLDPE film, €1050/ton for PP raffia and inj. and at €1050-1060/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out