Saudi major’s initial January PP, PE offers emerge in Egypt
The latest offers were at $1350/ton for PPH raffia and inj., $1380/ton for PPH film, $1410/ton for PPH fibre, $1420/ton for PPBC inj., $1510/ton for PPRC inj., $1510/ton for LDPE film, $1230/ton for LLDPE C4 film and $1200/ton for HDPE film and HDPE inj., $1230/ton for HDPE b/m, all on CIF Egypt, 90 days.
“The allocations are not quite clear yet. We have placed our orders and are waiting for the supplier’s response,” a trader reported, adding that these were the initial prices and could be subject to negotiations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical
- PP resumes downtrend after short break in Italy and West Europe