Saudi major’s initial January PP, PE offers emerge in Egypt
The latest offers were at $1350/ton for PPH raffia and inj., $1380/ton for PPH film, $1410/ton for PPH fibre, $1420/ton for PPBC inj., $1510/ton for PPRC inj., $1510/ton for LDPE film, $1230/ton for LLDPE C4 film and $1200/ton for HDPE film and HDPE inj., $1230/ton for HDPE b/m, all on CIF Egypt, 90 days.
“The allocations are not quite clear yet. We have placed our orders and are waiting for the supplier’s response,” a trader reported, adding that these were the initial prices and could be subject to negotiations.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead
- Stats: US boosts HDPE market share in China, Saudi's sales slump sharply
- Stats: India's H1 PP imports jump, PE and PVC imports skyrocket