Saudi producer announces June PP, PE prices to SEA: trader
The producer reportedly maintained their LLDPE and HDPE film prices at $1430/ton on a CIF SEA, cash basis. They reduced their prices by $10-20/ton for homo-PP and by $30/ton for PP block copolymer, bringing their new June offers to $1360-1380/ton for PP raffia and injection and to $1410/ton for PPBC with the same terms.
The trader commented, “We found the producer’s new prices to be quite high and market players are likely to wait to hear new prices from other suppliers before deciding on their June purchases.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops