Saudi producer cuts LDPE, PP prices to China
The source stated, “Buying interest remains disappointing and we are not feeling optimistic regarding the near-term outlook as buyers are still expecting to see further decreases. We hope that demand will improve next month.”
In China, import LDPE film prices are currently reported at $1450-1480/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis while import PP raffia prices are at $1360-1540/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm