Saudi producer cuts PPBC prices to China, SE Asia
The producer’s new PP block copolymer injection offers stand at $1050/ton on a CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash basis.
The agent commented, “We did not give any offers for PP block copolymer to China and Southeast Asia in October due to weak market conditions in these regions. For our current offers, we received bids at $950/ton CFR, cash from our Chinese customers but we think that this level is quite low when considering the recent gains in naphtha and propylene costs.”
Import PPBC injection prices are currently standing at $1050-1100/ton on a CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low