Saudi producer cuts PPBC prices to China, SE Asia
The producer’s new PP block copolymer injection offers stand at $1050/ton on a CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash basis.
The agent commented, “We did not give any offers for PP block copolymer to China and Southeast Asia in October due to weak market conditions in these regions. For our current offers, we received bids at $950/ton CFR, cash from our Chinese customers but we think that this level is quite low when considering the recent gains in naphtha and propylene costs.”
Import PPBC injection prices are currently standing at $1050-1100/ton on a CFR China/CIF Southeast Asia, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?