Saudi producer issues Dec. PP, PE, PS prices to local market
According to players’ reports, their PE prices are SAR113-300/ton ($30-80/ton) lower from November while their PP prices are down by SAR305-375/ton ($81-100/ton). For PS, the producer’s new December levels represent SAR125-313/ton ($33-83/ton) decreases on a month over month basis.
The producer’s prices stand at SAR4200/ton ($1119/ton) for HDPE film, SAR4313/ton ($1149/ton) for HDPE b/m, SAR4388-4500/ton ($1169-1199/ton) for HDPE injection, SAR4313/ton ($1149/ton) for LDPE film and at SAR4200/ton ($1119/ton) for LLDPE film on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis. For PP, the producer offers raffia and injection at SAR3638/ton ($969/ton) and PPBC at SAR4313/ton ($1149/ton). Meanwhile, the producer’s PS prices stand at SAR4650/ton ($1239/ton) for HIPS and at SAR4350/ton ($1159/ton) for GPPS with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?