Saudi producer issues November PP, PE prices to Nigeria
According to the buyer, the producers’ prices for PP raffia and injection are $40/ton lower from October. “The Saudi producer cut their PP prices by $40/ton while the local producer ELEME also issued another NGN10,000/ton ($61) decrease on top of the NGN10,000/ton decrease they issued last week. These decreases are encouraging buyers to stick to the sidelines as they prefer to see all offers for November before purchasing. Meanwhile, overall supply levels are comfortable.”
Looking at prices, the buyer received PP raffia and injection at $1560/ton, PP block copolymer injection at $1680/ton, HDPE film at $1660/ton and LDPE film at $1680-1700/ton on a CFR Lagos, Nigeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
These new prices indicate $40/ton decreases for PP raffia and injection, $60/ton drops for HDPE film, $30-50/ton cuts for LDPE film while indicating a stable to $10/ton softer trend for PP block copolymer injection when compared with the most recent offers reported for September for this producer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures