Saudi producer issues Oct polymer prices to the local market
The producer’s new PP offers stand at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for PP raffia and injection, SAR4238/ton ($1130/ton) for PP film and SAR4800/ton ($1280/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Jeddah, cash basis. Meanwhile, the producer offers GPPS injection with a rollover at SAR4988/ton ($1330/ton) and PET bottle at SAR3621/ton ($965/ton), a SAR127/ton ($34/ton) decreases.
For PE, the producer cut their HDPE film prices by SAR75/ton ($20/ton) SAR4425/ton ($1180/ton) while rolling over the rest of their PE prices at SAR4538/ton ($1210/ton) for LDPE film, SAR4650/ton ($1240/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and at SAR4613/ton ($1230/ton) for HDPE injection with the same terms.
Meanwhile, a Saudi converter commented, “We have just returned to our desks from the holiday, but most players are yet to resume their business. It may take another week for the market to fully start functioning again. For now, overall demand is slow, which is normal when considering the ongoing holiday lull.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe