Saudi producer reveals Jan PE offers to Vietnam
The latest offers were down by $40/ton on the month for HDPE film at $1240/ton CIF, cash while LLDPE film prices witnessed larger monthly losses of $80/ton at $1250-1260/ton with similar terms.
“January shipment offers have been announced earlier than usual in order to avoid the Christmas holiday lull. Supply is still limited but we are not sure about the customer feedback for now,” he noted.
Import PE prices in Vietnam have been moving down since mid-October, ChemOrbis Price Wizard shows.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market