Saudi producer reveals new Jan PP, PE prices to SEA
The producer’s new prices are standing at $1230/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1150/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1170/ton for BOPP, at $1180-1200/ton for LLDPE film and at $1210-1220/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
A source from the producer stated, “We are offering our regular allocation to Southeast Asia for January. When compared to PE, PP prices are facing more pressure owing to ample propylene supplies in Asia. We are not feeling optimistic regarding the near term outlook despite the recent gains in crude oil prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook