Saudi producer reveals new Jan PP, PE prices to SEA
The producer’s new prices are standing at $1230/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1150/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1170/ton for BOPP, at $1180-1200/ton for LLDPE film and at $1210-1220/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
A source from the producer stated, “We are offering our regular allocation to Southeast Asia for January. When compared to PE, PP prices are facing more pressure owing to ample propylene supplies in Asia. We are not feeling optimistic regarding the near term outlook despite the recent gains in crude oil prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand, lower costs drag Asia PET markets down
- Small rally in Vietnamese local PP, PE markets proves short-lived
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe