Saudi producer reveals new Jan PP, PE prices to SEA
The producer’s new prices are standing at $1230/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1150/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1170/ton for BOPP, at $1180-1200/ton for LLDPE film and at $1210-1220/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
A source from the producer stated, “We are offering our regular allocation to Southeast Asia for January. When compared to PE, PP prices are facing more pressure owing to ample propylene supplies in Asia. We are not feeling optimistic regarding the near term outlook despite the recent gains in crude oil prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa