Saudi producer steps back on Nov PP, LDPE prices to China
“We agreed to step back on our offers as we were struggling to conclude deals as our initial offers had been standing close to the top end of the overall range,” a producer source commented.
Import prices for both dutiable and non-dutiable homo-PP injection and raffia origins currently stand at $1383-1520/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis while LDPE film prices are quoted at $1460-1530/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets