Saudi producer steps back on Nov PP, LDPE prices to China
“We agreed to step back on our offers as we were struggling to conclude deals as our initial offers had been standing close to the top end of the overall range,” a producer source commented.
Import prices for both dutiable and non-dutiable homo-PP injection and raffia origins currently stand at $1383-1520/ton CFR China, cash equivalent basis while LDPE film prices are quoted at $1460-1530/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic